Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Oh The Places Well Go...


Well, well, well.

Guess who has a new Codex. And my, oh my, how things have changed.

Kroot and Ethereals are officially viable units in the army. Supporting Fire is an amazing army-specific special rule that makes those nast marine assaults just a wee bit more bearable. Rail Rifles are finally as nasty as they should be, and the new fliers... yum.

My brain is SPINNING with ideas for new army lists and nasty tactics... stay tuned. As I flesh out some strategies in my head, I'll start posting them here, along with the continued progress on my army. I'm going to have to get some of those new Broadsides... and a Riptide. Or two... C'mon! A Jetpack Monsterous Creature? I'm sorry, but YES PLEASE! +2 armor and 5 wounds of beat you up bad!

Tau are finally really formidable again! I'm excited, guys! Stay tuned for more info!

Prosper like Tau!
-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment